Medical Marijuana Fort Lauderdale Certifications
Medical Marijuana Card
Medical Marijuana Certifications by appointments only and a large variety of CBD products. A Marijuana Card is a Medical Marijuana Use Registry identification card issued by the state.
Learn more about CBD and Medicinal Marijuana, what are the health benefits for you and how to sustain a well-balanced lifestyle.
At Nature’s Green House, our Florida medical marijuana doctor specializes in assessing patients to see if cannabis could be right for them. A consultation with a certified physician is required before you can start your journey with medical marijuana, but the process doesn’t have to be a pain. Our friendly staff will walk you through everything you need to know, and we always try to make the medical marijuana experience as pleasant as possible.
Here’s everything you need to do to get your cannabis card in Florida.
What's Required To Attain A Medicinal Marijuana Card?
Have a medical condition that marijuana may help?
Take one or more drugs prescribed by doctors and want to dial it back?
Want to learn more about medical cannabis including THC & CBD for possible treatment?
Already use marijuana for treatment and want to go legal?
What Is A Marijuana ID Card?
A Marijuana Card is a Medical Marijuana Use Registry identification card issued by the state. These allow qualified patients access to buy medical cannabis products from licensed Medical Marijuana Treatment Centers.
Which Conditions Qualify You for Medical Marijuana in Florida?
Here in Florida, the laws specifically mention a number of conditions for which marijuana may be prescribed. Checking this list to see if any of these conditions apply to you is the best place to start your consideration of medical marijuana:
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Any terminal condition that has already been diagnosed by another physician besides the qualified physician making the recommendation for medical marijuana.
If you believe medical marijuana could help you but you don’t see a relevant condition on that list, it could still help to go see a doctor. Doctors may also recommend medical marijuana for chronic nonmalignant pain resulting from any of the conditions mentioned above. Furthermore, medical marijuana doctors may recommend medical marijuana for patients with other debilitating conditions. In these cases, the doctor must be able to make a reasonable judgment that the medical use of cannabis is likely to outweigh the potential health risks for a patient.
How Do I Get My Medical Card In Fort Lauderdale?
To qualify for a marijuana card in Fort Lauderdale, you must be a full or part time Florida resident, are 18 or older, or have parental consent.
Schedule an appointment and visit with our doctor. The certified cannabis doctor in Fort Lauderdale will login and register the patient with the Medical Marijuana Use Registry, formerly the Compassionate Use Registry, after agreeing that medical cannabis is an effective treatment option for your qualifying medical condition, many qualify. If you live in Fort Lauderdale and are interested in trying medical marijuana for treatment, you do not need a recommendation from your primary care provider to make an appointment.
How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Fort LauderdaleThere are multiple steps in the Florida MMJ card process, but none of them are overly complicated. The right doctor and a friendly patient care team can guide you through most of this, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. In general, here’s what you can expect as you pursue your medical marijuana card in Florida:
- First, schedule an appointment with a medical marijuana doctor. To begin this process, you must be a Florida resident or seasonal resident, and you must be at least 18 years of age unless you have parental consent.
- Request your medical records from your primary care physician to bring to the appointment. If you have trouble with this step or do not have a primary care doctor, feel free to reach out to us with questions, call (954) 533-0745
- Go to your appointment so the certified marijuana doctor can complete an in-person exam.
- If the doctor decides to make a recommendation, they will enter you into the Medical Marijuana Use Registry.
- Once you’re in the registry, you may submit an application (including a $75 fee) for your Registry Identification Card, which is the official name for a medical marijuana card in Florida. There may be a small fee if you decide to apply online, but this method is extremely convenient.
- When your application is approved, you will receive a temporary identification card via email immediately. Your physical card will be mailed.
- You may now legally purchase medical marijuana at a Medical Marijuana Treatment Center (MMTC) in Florida.
- You must be re-certified every 30 weeks and renew your card before it expires.
Medical Marijuana Doctor in Fort LauderdaleOur doctor and staff are experienced with cannabis assessments at Nature’s Green House. We look forward to answering all of your questions and helping you through this important process. Contact us today online or over the phone at (954) 533-0745 , and we’ll start providing the highest level of patient care.
GET YOUR MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD!
Please take a minute to fill out the Medical Marijuana Checklist and Medical Marijuana Survey to qualify for a Medicinal Marijuana Card. Schedule an appointment and visit our doctor!
MEDICAL CANNABIS SPECTRUM
A CBD-rich strain that promotes well-being with minimal euphoric effects
Produces a euphoric, uplifting effect that is appropriate for daytime treatment
A high THC strain that promotes focus and composure
A cross between Sativa and Indica, helps manage symptoms and has euphoric effects
A high THC strain with a terpene profile that promotes maximum relaxation
Provides a relaxing and sedative effect that is best suited for nighttime use